Followers

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Quick valentine day cards

Hi friends, 
The month of Feburary is so special to all of us as everything around us gets romantic and lovely.Everyone is on a hunt to find the most adorable and beautiful gift for their Valentine.
I got this super cute Lawn Fawn stamp called "my silly Valentine" which is loaded with adorable tiny images and most appropriate sentiments.
The images can be coloured very quickly and easily with any medium of choice.
I decided to make 4x4 mini cards to be added with the gifts. 
Kraft coloured sheet with white and red always looks good...so using this hit combination I created my cards.
It is a CAS style card and can be mass produced with ease.

I took a 8x4 kraft coloured card stock and scored it at 4 inched to get a square card. Then layered it with a Fabriano red piece. I heat embossed the red panel with frosted clear embossing power to make it look more interesting.

Took spellbinders die and cut a white circle on which the sentiment was stamped with versa fine black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Love the way it shines....


I stamped the apple , banana, pie and pear in memento black ink and colurs them with copic markers. Added wink of Stella clear shimmer and coated them with glossy accents.

This a must have stamp set to create cute valentine's day cards and tags ... The best part is that it is available at our store www.crafterscorner.in




Hope u had fun ... 

Thanks for joining me here!!!
Love 
Arjita 

List of supplies:
Spellbinders - circle die
Copic markers
Red Fabriano card stock
Kraft coloured card stock

3 comments:

We would love to hear from you !