Followers

Friday 7 November 2014

Fairy land garden !

Hi crafty friends,
I am so excited to share this adorable project with you. Fairy land and castles attract all of us and trust me this kaisercraft fairy castle drawer is an absolute pride to own. 
I wanted to give it a bright cheerful look to match my craft rooms settings.
The store is full of cute realistic miniatures  and we can find few in our kids toys sets.
The kaiser craft drawer came tightly packed and where in natural wood colour. 


I assembled it and painted it with distress paints in peeled paint( the loveliest green possible..)
I adhered the pieces together with Fevicol as it works best with wood. The next step was to cut paper and stick it to give the finished look.

Then began the fun part ....adding the flowers and miniatures... 
For the chair which was also in natural wood colour 
I used few coats of distress paint- salty ocean and when it dried I added few strokes of picket fence to give it  weathered look. This is how it looked… placed a kettle charm and a scissor charm

I changed the drawers too by adding this beautiful Antique drawer pullers 

It added so much style to it and they look so elegant and royal…


I used the pretty sea green frames as windows in my project and glued a tiny piece of lace for curtains.I created a mulberry rose garden and placed a Musical instrument too. You must check my fellow DT Ashmita's project to get an idea how she upgraded the frames by painting and distressing them.


Awww!! Did u spot the cute kitty ...?
It is from my daughters Barbie set and I placed it next to my chair. It's a great idea to use these adorable realistic pieces in projects..

Now coming to the next coolest thing... The pennant and the cabochons...they are so gorgeous and all u need to do is just add a pic behind the glass.

Here is how my Fairy drawer set looks from all the angles.

Front view-

Left view-

Right view-

Top view-




Hope you all enjoyed the post, please feel free to ask questions incase there is a doubt about any step or product.
Hugs
Arjita 








12 comments:

  1. This is so cute. ...fantasy land come to life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh absolutely fantastic..love the green, love the castle turrets, love the little flowers, the cabochon...woo hoo super duper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning arjita, the way you have decorated the castle is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Love your fairy Land Castle!!! Wonderful combination of colors and the frame, charms and the kitten is soooo cute with all other embellishments, just love in all aspect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so prettttyyyyyyy !!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Arjita!
    This is totally adorable! Great room decor for baby rooms as well as craft rooms! Loved those tiny furniture embellies a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !